Please use the templates below to prepare your abstract.
About the abstract submission
An abstract describing the main features of the work should be submitted before December 25, 2021.
- A template for the abstract has been provided and should be used for all submissions for the conference.
- The abstract should not exceed one page.
- The file can be submitted as a PDF.
- Abstract submission can be done in the registration process.
- On successful registration and abstract submission, the authors should receive a registration confirmation email. Any correspondence with the conference organisers regarding a specific submission should include the UserID received in the registration confirmation email.
- A full paper is not required to be submitted in the registration process.
A review of the abstract will take place after the close of submissions on December 1, 2021. Notification of acceptance will be given by December 15, 2021.
Final acceptance is contingent upon payment of the registration fee by the presenting author.